It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they are doing. At Dutch Bros Coffee, we are more than just a coffee company. We are a fun-loving, mind-blowing company that makes a difference one cup at a time.
Being part of the Dutch Family
You are adaptable, a servant leader, and community-minded. You view yourself as an unfinished product on the constant pursuit of personal and professional development. We rely on our people to uphold our core values of speed, quality, and service to protect our culture and ensure our growth remains limitless!
Dutch Bros mission statement
We are a fun-loving, mind-blowing company that makes a massive difference one cup at a time.
Who we are
Dutch Bros puts people first in everything we do. Joining our team gives you the opportunity to build a compelling future while making a massive difference in the lives of our customers and communities.
We love people and we love OUR people! Here’s what we offer
Here at Dutch Bros, we want our employees to feel valued, and we recognize there's more to value than a salary. The following benefits and perks were hand-picked to cater to our diverse employee base:
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Short Term Disability/Life insurances
- Paid Sick Days
- 401(k) plan with employer match after one year of employment
- Education Benefit Program
- Vacation/Floating Holidays/Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Flexible Schedule
- Paid Volunteer Days
- Various employee discounts
- Office perks, such as hi-lo desks, snacks provided daily, casual dress code, and an in-house coffee bar with a dedicated Broista
The Enterprise Architect for Dutch Bros is responsible for implementing, overseeing, improving, and upgrading enterprise services, software, and hardware. The Enterprise Architect is expected to stay on top of the latest trends and technologies and keep an eye out for any software, services, or hardware that might improve business processes and enable scale.
Key Result Areas (KRAs)
Architect Technology solutions for Dutch Bros business and IT teams:
- Lead efforts to establish guiding principles when architecting new or changed IT services, Systems, technologies, processes, information, and metrics.
- Provide a big picture, long-term view of the Dutch Bros Technical Ecosystem
- Create, manage, and maintain IT enterprise architecture models and their sub-components.
- Oversee, manage, and build new elements of Dutch Bros technical architecture (its data, technology, and applications) and find ways to use these structures to meet the company’s organizational standards and improve overall performance.
- Develop Dutch Bros systems, tools, and processes with a focus on business strategy.
- Develop a system of steps and procedures for IT team members to support the business teams, customers, and the protection of data.
- Ensure consistency and standards for secure integration.
- Develop annual technology roadmaps, refresh plans, and supporting technical designs for IT.
Resolve complex issues related to enterprise-wide concerns:
- Collaborate with business to identify and integrate solutions aligned with technology guiding principles, designed to meet the business needs of Dutch Bros teams.
- Act as technical liaison between customers and IT teams, providing technology improvement feedback to developers & vendors and accelerating the delivery of improvements and solutions to drive value.
- Develop solution designs based on collaboration with a diverse group, including business stakeholders, technical team members, vendors, and Solutions architects.
- Develop cost-effective solutions that meet functional, non-functional, technical, and performance requirements.
Evangelize Dutch Bros IT technology guiding principles, best practices, and strategy for scaling to support business needs:
- Help Dutch Bros business stakeholders understand best practices around technology solutions, and the overall strategy to scale the technology solutions enabling our Field and support teams. Shape and execute strategies to build mindshare across IT, technology vendors, and partner business teams.
- Develop methods and processes for storing & maintaining technical documentation to support IT teams and vendors.
- Develop methods and solutions for measuring & monitoring the quality of technical DevOps at Dutch Bros.
- Minimum of 9 years of experience with structured Enterprise Architecture practices and large solutions with cloud deployments, required
- Wide knowledge of technology solutions and ability to learn and work with emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions.
- Expertise in architecting, designing, & managing the continuous evolution of products through technology interventions leading to product innovations & improvements.
- Deep understanding of cloud technologies on at least one of the cloud platforms - AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud
- Strong experience in development tools, CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience with Agile and/or SAFe practices.
- Good proficiency overlap with technologies such as Java, Spring, EJB, Python, SOA, Microservices & RESTful web services, Hibernate, SQL/noSQL/mySQL, JBoss, Ansible, Docker, JMeter, K6, Modern JS/TS Frameworks (Node/React/Vue)
- Strong communicator with the ability to collaborate cross-functionally, build relationships and achieve broader organizational goals.
- Experience with operational technologies: iPaaS, HRIS (Workday), ERP (Dynamics)
- Effective Prioritization
- Functional and Tech. Expertise
- Occasional lifting up to ten lbs.
- Must be able to work in a climate-controlled office environment
- Vision must be good, or corrected in order to perform essential job duties
- Hearing must be good, or corrected in order to have the ability to understand information to perform essential job duties
- Ability to read and write in English in order to process paperwork and follow up on any actions necessary
- Sitting for extended periods of time
- Manual dexterity needed for keyboarding and other repetitive tasks
*This position is eligible for remote work within any state Dutch Bros currently resides in (AZ, CA, CO, ID, KS, MO, NM, NV, OK, OR, TN, TX, UT, and WA)
Compensation: $153,420.97 - $177,856.95
If you like wild growth and working in a unique and fun environment, surrounded by positive community, you'll enjoy your career with us!