Our client is experiencing exponential growth and is looking for an engineering manager to lead and grow the engineering team. As an engineering manager, you will lead and work with the team to build features across a user-focused digital platform to solve the industry's outdated digital disconnect and streamline customers workflows.
Challenges we’re tackling:
- Managing and sharing documents among three parties involved with strategic permissions and tools for easy planning.
- Working to supply customers with templates to better streamline their business practices
- Developing business management tools and offerings through third party integrations.
Qualifications & Skills:
- 5+ years of full-time experience and very high proficiency programming in front end technologies, specifically React.JS and React Native
- 2+ years experience in a management or tech lead role and managing a department budget
- Experience leading the architecture and implementation of web services and front end apps
- Knowledge of Next.JS, Prisma, GraphQL, Cucumber, Jest
You could be a great Engineering Manager if:
- You’ve architected, built, and deployed complex web applications
- You have experience writing maintainable, well-tested code while moving fast
- You love working collaboratively and cross-functionally to bring new ideas to life
- You’re an aspiring entrepreneur and want an unparalleled experience building a company from the ground floor
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Health benefits & retirement savings account
- Stock options
- Year end bonus program
- NW Portland office / remote opportunities
- An environment that fosters creativity, hard work and laughter
If you feel this description fits you and your future goals, and are ready to join an exciting startup making waves, we would love to hear from you.