Verivest is a tech-enabled real estate investment services platform built upon a mission to bring transparency and accountability to the middle market to increase the speed of trust creation between real estate sponsors and investors. Our platform provides a sponsor directory connecting accredited investors with real estate sponsors across the country, as well as a range of integrated end-to-end back-office services, including track record verification, active investment financial monitoring, fund and syndication administration, investor servicing, investor portal technology, tax return and K-1 preparation, and more. Verivest’s strict focus on the middle market real estate private investment industry, expertise in the esoteric parts of the business that many real estate entrepreneurs do not understand well or like doing, and third-party objectivity combines to bring genuine value to both sides of this dual sided market.
We are seeking a Director of Sales Operations to support our rapidly growing organization. In this role you will develop and maintain world class operations processes, identify key targets, and drive the collection and reporting of key performance data in order to optimize sales efforts and make recommendations to the Executive team. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter who thrives in an entrepreneurial environment. You will be a data-driven, tech-savvy leader, who can iterate and innovate to help your team and your organization meet and exceed its goals.
- Collaboration: We win together.
- Grit: We are persistent and consistent, driven by a passion for what we do.
- Trust: We are driven to understand and solve our clients’ issues.
- Continuous Improvement: We are always learning and always evolving.
- Get It: We exist to understand the complex and simplify it for our clients.
- Develop and maintain scalable and repeatable sales operations processes.
- Manage the implementation and use of company-wide CRM system (HubSpot), to track prospects and clients, including creation of a real-time dashboard.
- Manage inbound lead flow and track efficiency of sales and marketing programs.
- Establish and monitor insights, trends and performance metrics for the Sales team, developing strategies and campaigns to ensure all targets are being met.
- Develop monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets in collaboration with the Executive team and implement a robust tracking system to monitor progress.
- Partner with other teams including Marketing, Operations, and Customer Success, to identify and drive improvements in cross-functional processes and initiatives.
- Additional responsibilities as directed for the success of the team and the Company.
Qualifications and Skills
- Successful track record of developing, implementing, and iterating on effective sales processes to optimize performance.
- 5+ years of Sales Operations experience, ideally in a SaaS environment.
- Knowledge or genuine interest in real estate and the real estate investment space would be highly regarded.
- Strong technical proficiency, with experience in Salesforce and HubSpot a plus.
- Outstanding communication skills over the phone and via email.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills, with the ability to manage multiple clients and activities simultaneously.
- Self-starter, with the ability to take initiative, learn quickly, figure out what is needed and get the job done!
- An innovator who is always looking for ways to improve and streamline processes.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Paid time off, sick leave and paid company holidays.
- Medical, dental & vision insurance (company pays 100% of eligible employee health premiums amounts, plus 50% of dependent health premium amounts).
- Life Insurance (company provided group coverage benefit).
- 401(k) plan and access to a third-party financial advisor.
- Cafeteria plan (Section 125 plan) for flexible spending accounts for health care and dependent care.
- Short and long-term disability insurance.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Free parking and remote work opportunities.
Verivest is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.