Who We Are
Foureyes® is a category-creating software company that utilizes its patented technology and data platform to help businesses track, protect, engage, and sell better. (See more at foureyes.io.) Already rapidly-growing, Foureyes is continuing to dominate in the automotive industry as evidenced by exponential growth and winning awards from the 2020 Company of the Year from Technology Association of Oregon to Most Innovative Solution and Top Rated Lead Management of 2022 from DrivingSales.
We are currently looking to add a Director, Customer Success Management to the team.
As the Director, Customer Success Management you will play a critical role in driving value for our customers. You will oversee both our Dealership and Enterprise Customer Success Teams, managing directly 2 CS Team Members and 2 CS Team Leads, all of whom are focused on the retention and expansion of the Foureyes customer base while ensuring a best-in-class experience (leveraging low-touch and high-touch engagement strategies). As a people-focused manager you will mentor, train and coach our CS team members to be their best and will continue to build a positive and collaborative team culture. You will get to know our customers well and, along with your team, will help articulate and share the voice of the customer within Foureyes. Partnering with the CSMs, cross-functional teams and the Senior Director, Customer Success & Sales you will bring positive net retention results by optimizing strategies and processes for mitigating churn and driving revenue through upsell and cross-sell in partnership with Sales.
We are at a stage where we are looking for leaders that love to build! You will be responsible for building and improving upon the foundation that has been created. Prioritization and change management is key in an industry like ours and within a company at our stage of growth. If that sounds like an exciting challenge then this may be the opportunity for you!
- Manage the development and growth of our CSMs and Team Leads
- Interview, hire and support onboarding new CSM team members
- Conduct regular 1:1 meetings with direct reports to provide coaching and remove roadblocks inhibiting success
- Lead regular team meetings and create a forum for sharing and defining best practices
- Support the development of core CSM processes, reporting and KPIs in partnership with the Team
- Leads, Senior Director, Customer Success & Sales and Operations
- Support CSMs in managing customer escalations, getting involved to mitigate cancellation risk
- Connect with our customers by building relationships alongside the CSM Team
- Help define the future of Customer Success for our newest product: the Unified Data Platform
- Work with Revenue Leadership to submit requests through Deal Desk and partner with the CSM
- Team to bring well-defined requests
- Partner with the Sales team to grow revenue through cross-sell and upsell referrals
- Consistently achieve (and over-perform) on net retention, upsell and churn targets
- Report on upsell pipeline and drive activities that increase free trial enrollments
- Share customer feedback with internal teams including Customer Experience (CX), Product and Marketing
- Drive customer advocacy activities (testimonials, case studies, etc.)
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Experience hiring, coaching and onboarding a team
- Excellent customer communicator (including managing difficult conversations)
- Excellent internal communicator and partner to cross-functional teams
- Strong understanding of core CSM processes and strategies
- Strong ability to prioritize work in a quickly changing/evolving environment
- Salesforce CRM experience (preferred but not required)
- Excellent supervisory and leadership skills
- Solid change management knowledge and skills
- Proficient with Google Workspace or related software
- Strong change management knowledge and skills
- Proven ability to rally a team around a key focus or goal
Education and Experience:
- 6+ years of experience in people management (preferably in Sales, Customer Success or Account Management)
- 5+ years of experience in a Saas company
- 3+ years of experience owning and delivering on revenue targets (net retention and/or upsell/cross-sell)
- Experience defining and implementing customer success strategies across low-touch and high-touch segments
- Auto-industry experience, preferable but not required
Compensation Range: $115,000 - $155,000
Location: this position is remote. We are targeting candidates who reside in any of the following states: OR, WA, AZ, MN, KY, DE, CA, MA, MD, CO, NV, PA, SD, FL, ID, TX, IN, OH, TN, MI
- Competitive salary and health benefits
- Additional benefits including 401k matching, student loan repayment matching, and a subsidy for commuter, internet or cell phone
- Generous PTO days, in addition to paid holidays that incorporate two days to honor and celebrate your heritage, culture, or traditions that matter most to you-- just tell us when!
- A company actively working to dismantle bias in our hiring practices, foster cultural inclusivity, and continuously examine policies and practices to ensure equity. We recognize and believe that diversity, equity, and inclusion constantly make us better
- A fast-paced, team-driven culture that helps you grow your career with learning opportunities, autonomy and ownership, and chances to succeed (or fail-- hey, we’ve all learned through failure)
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At Foureyes, we believe your ability to build, think creatively, and solve problems is best accessed when you have the freedom to be yourself. Inclusion is not a nice-to-have; it is a must-have. The bedrock of an inclusive culture is our ability to celebrate and harness the unique perspectives our diversity provides in the building process. While an org structure exists to provide clarity around how ideas get communicated, we are all equal as coworkers, and we are committed to careful and continued introspection around how to best be an equitable, fair, and inclusive workplace that celebrates you for being you.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Foureyes is dedicated to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace, which includes unbiased recruiting, hiring, and employment practices. Applicants and employees are treated with respect, and provided opportunities – free of discrimination of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital or parenting status.
Foureyes is not currently sponsoring work visas for this role. Authorization to work in the U.S. is required to be considered.