Foureyes® is a category-creating software company that uses a unique dataset to help businesses track, protect, engage, and sell better. (See more at foureyes.io.) Already rapidly-growing, Foureyes is continuing to dominate as evidenced by exponential growth and winning awards from the 2020 Company of the Year from Technology Association of Oregon to Most Innovative Solution of 2020 from DrivingSales. We are currently looking to add a Director, Customer Success to the team.
Curious? Sounds like you’d fit right in. We want to hire smart people who like to work, love a challenge, and want to be a part of something special. As many business owners can attest, the digital age has dramatically changed customer expectations and the role of sales. Foureyes supports smarter sales and marketing with technology built on our patented sales intelligence platform, Foureyes.
As the leader over our customer success operations you ensure our customers have the ability to achieve the outcomes that our SaaS platform enables. You are the voice of the customer who advocates internally for our customers’ needs. You have an intrinsic understanding of what degree we should do work on behalf of our customers vs. giving them the tools to succeed on their own. You are a mentor who thrives when seeing team members successfully navigate difficult customer interactions.
You are responsible for customers from the time the deal closes through their journey with us. You are driven by creating value with our customers and measuring that through customer outcomes, net retention, identifying opportunities for growth, and increasing the average customer lifespan.
Your Organization: From contract signing to day-to-day experience to upsell, you own it. This includes:
- Customer Success
- Onboarding and Customer Support
- Communication Analyst Team
Storyteller: You help foster a company-wide culture of customer success.
- Drive the company-wide definition of an ideal customer.
- Create a company-wide customer feedback loop.
- Report on hard and soft product value over time to ensure value recognition.
Partner: You work well across the departmental aisles to drive results.
- Operationalize the customer journeys created by Customer Experience with the sales team to identify closing opportunities.
- Partner with Sales to maximize client growth.
- Understand customer challenges and advocate for those challenges to be addressed with internal stakeholders.
Leadership: You motivate your teams to achieve organizational goals.
- Serve as a role model to the team by building a deep understanding of the product, team challenges, and customer concerns/opportunities and demonstrate the effectiveness of new practices, processes, tools to address these areas.
- Act as a passionate subject matter expert on Foureyes (product functionality, automated reports, etc).
Management: You know management starts at hiring but continues on an ongoing basis as you develop great talent.
- Build organizational capability through the team.
- Establish clear methods and tools and then hold the team accountable for meeting goals.
- Listen deeply to the customer feedback collected by your team to translate it into actionable insights.
- Exhibit excellent judgment to identify and fill the gaps between customer friction and existing playbooks.
Metrics of Success / KPIs
- Increase the average customer lifetime value (CLV)
- Net MRR growth
- Customer Satisfaction
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skillsExcellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Outstanding time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Capability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment
- Analytical problem solver, you love digging into an in-depth problem to get to the root issue
- Attention to detail. You spot the error or discrepancy that most people miss
- Non-Linear Thinker - You don’t settle for “point A to point B”. If you can’t find an alternative route, you create one.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or equivalent job experience is required
- At least five years of customer success related experience required
- At least 4 years managing direct reports in a customer success related function
- SaaS experience preferred
- Proficient with Google Suite or related software
- Experience working in Salesforce Lightning, Tableau, Salesloft preferred
- A team culture that prioritizes people over politics and forward-progress over egos
- A creative, fast-paced, high growth environment
- Competitive salary and benefits, 401k matching, and commuter/cell phone benefits
- Generous PTO days - in addition to paid holidays
- Career growth and learning opportunities to add new skills to your resume
- A commitment to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace