CINDER is a proudly community-conscious agency-dedicated to humanizing staffing by connecting awesome people, building amazing teams, and developing authentic partnerships.
We are partnering with FINE in their search for a Digital Strategist to join their growing team! FINE is a digital branding company that focuses on creating websites for companies looking to build up their brands. This position is remote with the opportunity to be onsite in Portland, OR when available, if desired.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
The Digital Strategist will work to create and steward brand-led digital experiences for FINE and their clients.
- Participating in workshops and meetings that focus on project kickoffs and discoveries, reviewing client assets and materials, drafting custom client surveys, conducting client stakeholder interviews, identifying brand-led digital opportunities, and more
- Building the digital brand experience by translating brand position and distinctions through to digital environments, developing a cohesive digital strategy (encompassing UX, sitemap, content requirements, CTA’s, etc.)
- Grounding FINE’s design and creative work with a clear framework that leaves room for the most compelling ways to bring brands to life via words, images, and functionality
- Identifying areas for great commercial and brand opportunities, distilling insights and recommendations into presentations and action plans informed by digital competitive audits, research, and analysis (as well as stakeholder interviews and deliverables provided by clients)
- Collaborating on each project from start to finish to support and steward digital brand experience with the tech, design, copy, project management, and account leadership team members.
- Interfacing with clients at key project milestones and talking through deliverables, while consulting on direction adjustments as required
- Learning clients’ business across a wide array of industries and developing digital strategies to set them apart from the competition in a way that aligns with the brand
- Acting as a brand advocate throughout all touchpoints in the digital experience and throughout the lifespan of the account partnership with FINE
- Ensuring digital strategy deliverables and toolkits meet internal and external expectations, so they can consistently and repeat-ably lead at the highest industry level
Cinder and FINE are working together to build more equitable and inclusive workplaces. Along with the requirements below, the ideal person will have experience (their personal life or career) helping eliminate the systemic oppression in our world.
- 3+ years of experience working on 8+ brands across 3+ industries in digital environments
- Has experience collaborating with experts in design, technology, content SEO, paid, email, and other marketing programs to improve site conversion
- Has experience working with different CMS platforms, core brand and business tools, and integrations to support a world-class digital experience for clients and consumers
- Has excellent written and verbal skills
- Able to distill complex information and details into high-level insights and recommendations, and to successfully pitch strategic work
- Able to work across multiple concurrent projects at different stages at once
Compensation: $70k+, depending on experience
Shift: M-F normal business hours, PST
Location: Remote or onsite when available, client located in Portland, OR
Type: Direct Hire
Applicants must be authorized to work for ANY employer in the US. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of employment Visas.