Adpearance is a rapidly-growing, results-driven digital marketing company located in Portland, Oregon. With a passion for building our clients’ businesses, we hustle to deliver the smartest marketing solutions, driving unbeatable results for our clients.
Curious? Sounds like you’d fit right in. We want to hire smart people who like to work, love a challenge, and want to be a part of something special. We are seeking a Digital Advertising Strategist for Automotive to our Solutions Team.
Our digital strategist team is responsible for owning client communication and adjusting ad campaigns to mirror business priorities. We’re looking for an experienced individual with strong business acumen, ready to own conversations at the executive level, and excited to pair strategy with implementation. Our strategists are in accounts on a daily basis, actively making data-driven campaign improvements.
Account management: You will be the primary day-to-day contact with your clients. You’ll get to know your client’s business and goals to manage their services and exceed expectations.
Client communication: You will translate a deep understanding of the value of our solutions into positive action for customers. You clearly communicate service recommendations that are in alignment with best practices and are contextualizing the strategy behind them.
Overseeing digital advertising campaigns: You’ll be managing a variety of digital campaigns including Google Ads search, display, Gmail, YouTube, Microsoft Ads, Facebook Ads, programmatic platforms, and more.
Service delivery: You will oversee a defined set of clients and services. You will manage and in some cases execute on account improvements, optimizations, and client-requested implementations. You are always pairing strategic excellence with the best interest of the customer.
Liaison between clients and your team: You will work with team members from developers to designers to ensure every client deliverable hits the business need.
You are our ideal Digital Advertising Strategist - Automotive if:
- You are business-minded. You are experienced and comfortable with strategizing with business executives about their sales goals in multiple industries.
- You communicate clearly and effectively. You are just as comfortable presenting to the CEO as a Marketing Manager. You understand people and they understand you, whether verbally or in writing.
- You have a history of success. You’ve proven you can consistently deliver positive results. When clients are frustrated, you can pair that frustration with practical recommendations.
- You are proactive. Issues are addressed before they become problems. You’ve heard the phrase, “Wow, you’re fast” more than a couple of times.
- You are organized & timely. You excel at managing your own workload. Complex projects and fluctuating workloads don’t stress you out; you already know your priorities and what to tackle first-- and if you don’t, you have the confidence to ask.
- You have unrelenting attention to detail. We can count on you to deliver error-free work on a consistent basis. You spot the error or data discrepancy that most people miss.
- You can turn feedback into solutions. You welcome client feedback. You leverage both successes and failures to improve services and strategy.
- You are a team player and are always willing to step up to the plate or provide a helping hand. Your manager can depend on you to speak up and provide feedback or share ideas in a positive and supportive manner.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Two to five years experience in a related role
- Experience with and in Google Ads, Google Analytics, or any other web analytics platform.
- Knowledge of search engine marketing, display, and/or video advertising.
- A team culture that prioritizes people over politics and forward-progress over egos
- A creative, fast-paced, high growth environment
- Competitive salary and benefits, 401k matching, and commuter/cell phone benefits
- Generous PTO days - in addition to paid holidays
- Career growth and learning opportunities to add new skills to your resume
- A commitment to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace