Who We Are
Adpearance is a digital marketing company that provides tech-enabled solutions to local businesses to generate quality leads and increase sales. With a strong reputation built on proven performance, we’ve grown rapidly with dealerships in the automotive and equipment industries. We’re now expanding to new markets.
Our passion, smarts, and hustle saw us named 2020 Top Rated Search Engine Marketing by DrivingSales and routinely land us on Inc 5000’s and Portland Business Journal’s Fastest Growing Companies lists year-after-year.
Curious? Sounds like you’d fit right in. We want to hire smart people who like to work, love a challenge, and want to be a part of something special. We are currently looking to add a Digital Advertising Specialist to the team.
The role of a Digital Advertising Specialist is to be a trusted resource and strategy driver on one specific client or a subset of clients spanning multiple mediums. In addition to development, the Digital Advertising Specialist is responsible for maintenance and management of various campaigns, internal tools/systems, or service offerings.
- Creation and ongoing development of digital advertising campaigns
- Management and maintenance of digital advertising campaigns including:
- Budgeting and bid management
- Ad copy/keyword/targeting updates
- In-depth secondary/tertiary account updates (ie. RLSA, extensions, shared libraries, placements, etc.)
- Analyzing data and acting upon it to improve account performance
- Changes to keep up with the latest service offerings across Google, Bing, Facebook, and other advertising platforms
- Changes to abide by client requests/needs/new services
- Updates to campaigns from global account analysis
- Cross-team and client communication and education, including, but not limited to:
- In-depth reporting
- Executive summary presentations
- Account planning and execution
- Development of actionable insights
- Act as a reliable training resource to other team members, including, but not limited to:
- Maintaining internal documentation to ensure it is always up-to-date and in-line with best practices
- Facilitate development of newer team members
- Act as both a reliable contributor and leader, understanding when it’s time to support and when it’s time to facilitate.
- Other functions include:
- Updating ad creative
- Using internal tools for purposes of tracking/reporting and data-diving in an effort to increase overall account performance
- Managing, maintaining, and developing internal tools, providing feedback and updates, and working across teams to improve performance/reliability
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft Word
- Must be proficient in spelling and grammar utilization
- A strong mathematical background is strongly preferred
- Must be comfortable working with large data sets
- A keen attention to detail is strongly preferred
- Must be Google ads certified
- Ability to speak up/callout issues when they arise is strongly preferred
- Ability to present reports/findings to clients is strongly preferred
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent job experience required
- 2+ years of working in Google ads, Microsoft ads, or Facebook ads required
- 2+ years working in Google Analytics required
- Experience with data visualization software (Google Data Studio, Tableau) is strongly preferred
Location: Portland, Remote Considered
- Use hands and fingers to type
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift to 15 pounds at times
Travel: Infrequent (less than 5%)
- A commitment to providing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace
- A team culture that prioritizes people over politics and forward-progress over egos
- A creative, fast-paced, high growth environment
- Competitive salary and health benefits
- 401k matching, Student Loan Repayment matching
- Commuter, Internet or Cell Phone subsidy
- Generous PTO days - in addition to paid holidays
- Heritage Days - two days to honor and celebrate your heritage, culture, or traditions that matter most to you - just tell us when!
- Career growth and learning opportunities to add new skills to your resume
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At Adpearance, we believe your ability to build, think creatively, and solve problems is best accessed when you have the freedom to be yourself. Inclusion is not a nice-to-have; it is a must-have. The bedrock of an inclusive culture is our ability to celebrate and harness the unique perspectives our diversity provides in the building process. While an org structure exists to provide clarity around how ideas get communicated, we are all equal as coworkers, and we are committed to careful and continued introspection around how to best be an equitable, fair, and inclusive workplace that celebrates you for being you.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Adpearance is dedicated to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace, which includes unbiased recruiting, hiring, and employment practices. Applicants and employees are treated with respect, and provided opportunities – free of discrimination of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital or parenting status.
Adpearance is not currently sponsoring work visas for this role. Authorization to work in the U.S. is required to be considered.