Adpearance is a rapidly-growing, results-driven digital marketing company located in Portland, Oregon. With a passion for growth and building our clients’ businesses, we hustle to deliver the smartest marketing solutions, driving unbeatable results for our clients. We are currently looking to add a Digital Advertising Specialist to the team.
Curious? Sounds like you’d fit right in. We want to hire smart people who like to work, love a challenge, and want to be a part of something special.
The Adpearance Digital Advertising Team is responsible for multi-million-dollar ad spends, and we’re looking for analysts experienced in SEM, display, Google Ads, Bing, Facebook, YouTube, and Over-the-Top/Connected TV advertising. As a member of the team, you’ll work in our proprietary advertising technology to drive uncommon results at scale.
If you join the team, you’ll be:
- Launching and optimizing ad campaigns: Building highly-targeted digital advertising efforts is our bread and butter. You'll help define and execute the ideal campaign strategies from initial audience research to the final design.
- Analyzing data: You’ll be working with large sets of data, identifying areas for improvement, and executing based upon your findings. Show us your most remarkable Excel trick; we’ll be impressed.
- Innovating new solutions: Everyone and their mother uses Google Ads, but with a history of pushing the product, we outperform the competition. Our home-grown tools are the brainchildren of other digital advertising specialists. Your ideas will be heard.
- Working with the team: There’s a time for headphones and a time to partner hard. You’ll do both, collaborating with talent ranging from developers to designers to client success managers.
As a service and technology company working in sales and marketing, it’s unlikely you know how to deliver on every solution we offer. But we want you to come with a perspective and confidence in one or more digital advertising channels—paid search, display, video, and social. Flash your certifications.
You are our ideal digital advertising specialist if:
- You have a history of success. We love data, so bring your results. What was the challenge, why was the goal impossible, and how did you beat it?
- You are organized. Things don’t slip through the cracks on your watch. You have opinions about the right way to make a list and it shows. People know they can count on you to deliver.
- You have an unrelenting attention to detail. We can count on you to deliver error-free work on a consistent basis. And if you make the odd mistake, we don’t have to punish you, because you already feel worse than we do.
- You get things done. Issues are addressed before they become problems. You’ve heard the phrase, “Wow, you’re fast” more than a couple of times.
- You communicate clearly and effectively. You are just as comfortable presenting in person as writing an email. You understand people and they understand you.
For Extra Credit You’ll Have Experience With...
- Experience with Google Ads
- Google Analytics or any other web analytics platform.
- A general knowledge of search engine marketing (SEM), display and/or video advertising
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop (and other Creative Suite tools)
- Experience with data visualization software (ie. Tableau, PowerBI, or Google Data Studio)
- A basic understanding of HTML, web architecture, coding, etc.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- A minimum of two years experience in a related role
- A team culture that prioritizes people over politics and forward-progress over egos
- A creative, fast-paced, high growth environment
- Competitive salary and benefits, 401k matching, and commuter/cell phone benefits
- Generous PTO days - in addition to paid holidays
- Career growth and learning opportunities to add new skills to your resume
- A commitment to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace