CINDER is a unique player in the staffing industry, putting people at the heart of everything we do. We value our internal employees and those working for us at client sites. We are a proudly community-conscious agency dedicated to humanizing staffing by connecting awesome people, building amazing teams, and developing authentic partnerships.
We are currently seeking a Debug/Validation Engineer for our client’s dynamic and growing team! This opportunity comes with amazing benefits that include PTO, Vision, Dental, and 100% Medical.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Debugging and root causing software issues and determining if there are any hardware issues preventing the software from operating as expected
- Understanding the hardware and software architecture of client ethernet products and client platforms
- Designing, developing, and sustaining debug scripts and diagnostic software
- Collaborating with senior technical leads, as well as driving projects and deliverables independently
- Using your written, verbal, and presentations kills to express complex ideas and initiatives to audiences of varied technical skills
- Strong validation mindset
- Knowledge of HW and SW debugging and/or troubleshooting
- Expertise with Linux, Windows, networks, and PCIe
- Has a solid knowledge of Linux kernel internals (process scheduler, memory management, concurrency/synchronization, memory allocation, file systems) and networking subsystems architecture
- Has experience with exercising/validation of systems from user space; has knowledge of user space API
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills, and a desire to learn new technologies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and have the ability to work independently and in teams
Note to our applicants: Our current understanding is that the skills and experience listed here are required in order to be successful in this position. However, if you believe you are a good candidate for this position despite missing some of these skills or experience, please apply anyway and include a cover letter explaining your perspective so that we can fully evaluate your candidacy
Compensation: Based on experience
Hours: Full-time, M-F, 8-5
Location: Onsite in Hillsboro, OR
Applicants must be authorized to work for ANY employer in the US. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of employment Visas.