It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
As our Data Partner Relationship Manager, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining thriving relationships with partners providing solutions integrated with NAVEX Global Ethics, Compliance and Risk applications. Specifically, you will be responsible for partnering with the Product Management team to surface revenue growth opportunities, as well as participate in the planning, definition and delivery of our software. This is a high profile role given the importance of this product area in our overall road map.
You are a self-starter with a bias for action and data-driven decisions. You will drive product innovation, revenue and margin growth as you guide our development teams and other stakeholders to delight our customers. Your responsibilities range from increasing the usability and profitability of existing products to planning and developing new products and cross-product integrations. You will align all areas of the company to successfully lead tactical & strategic initiatives.
We Offer You:
- An innovative organization that is secure, growing and thriving with a reputation that we are proud to say is absolutely second to none
- A workplace experience that is inclusive and based on our determination to retain you each day as well as enables you to learn, grow and develop your career, and people dedicated to your success at every level
- Competitive pay with benefits that matter, including the time and flexibility to balance the multiple roles you play in life
What You Will Do:
- Gather and analyze quantitative market evidence from customers and prospects, competitors, analysts and other sources to describe the market opportunity we are pursuing. Partner with Finance and Sales to develop business cases which drive investment
- Be proactive and have a bias for making data-driven decisions, be the focal point for the company for all data partner relationships to gain the trust of all the stakeholders
- Facilitate continuous dialog and discovery with customers via interviews, win/loss calls and competitive analysis
- Generate prioritized requirements from all functional stakeholders to address the multidimensional needs across the product lifecycle
- Partner with Marketing to leverage your market insights into sales-enabling tools and other customer-facing artifacts and programs
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor degree from accredited university or college, preferably with a marketing, general business or technical emphasis; MBA is a plus
- 2+ years direct experience in Vendor Risk Management
- 2+ years direct experience developing new business opportunities
- Direct experience working with geographically remote partners and teams is a strong plus
- Direct experience in an Agile software development in a continuous delivery environment
- Certification in, or strong working knowledge of, the Pragmatic Institute® framework is a strong plus
- High tolerance for ambiguity, an openness to change and a willingness to take informed risks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, presentations skills and a commitment to collaborate with people across a variety of levels with diverse backgrounds
NAVEX Global is an equal opportunity employer, including disability/vets.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!