Eclypsium is seeking an engineer to support the data discovery, collection, update and the final packaging, assurance, and integration of our products. This role will support overall product quality but specifically ensure customer success by providing quick turn-around for data quality and product improvements in mission-critical customer environments.
Location: US West coast, Oregon or SF Bay area preferred.
- The scope of your responsibilities will include web-scraping, data extraction and data analytics (50%), product deployment management and signing (25%) and production support and feature implementation (25%).
- Create and maintain crawlers and scraping processes
- Proactively identify and rectify any issues found in the scraping and data extraction pipelines.
- Provide quick resolution to data issues and new scraping requests generated by internal or external clients.
- Execute release and deployment procedures
- Perform high level investigations for issues in client data
- 3+ years of experience as a Developer with Python
- Experience with the Scrapy framework + Splash
- Knowledge of PKI and code signing concepts
- Computer Science or equivalent education
ABOVE AND BEYOND:
- Strong understanding of web scraping techniques, data extraction and how to analyse crawling processes, create data pipelines
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Solid Linux and Git foundations
- Hands-on experience with GPG, PGP, Yubikeys and Authenticode
- Experience with a document oriented database
- Familiarity with data processing tools (pandas, regex, SQL)
Eclypsium delivers a cloud-based enterprise device security platform for modern distributed organizations. From corporate laptops and desktops, to servers in data centers, to network infrastructure devices, Eclypsium protects the devices that organizations rely on, all the way down to firmware. Eclypsium provides comprehensive device and firmware inventory, automatically identifies and patches firmware risks, scans devices for supply chain breaches, and continuously monitors devices for persistent and stealthy firmware attacks. Eclypsium’s cloud-based solution is deployed in minutes. Protecting Fortune 100 enterprises and federal agencies, Eclypsium was named a Gartner Cool Vendor in Security Operations and Threat Intelligence, a TAG Cyber Distinguished Vendor, one of the World’s 10 Most Innovative Security Companies by Fast Company, a CNBC Upstart 100, a CB Insights Cyber Defender, and an RSAC Innovation Sandbox finalist. For more information, visit eclypsium.com.
Eclypsium is headquartered in Portland, OR with distributed remote employees and global teams in Argentina and the Bay Area. We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages and are committed to the wellbeing of our employees and their families.
Benefits & Perks include:
- Competitive compensation & startup equity
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision coverage
- Life insurance, short term and long term disability coverage
- Flexible time off
- Employee assistance program
- Paid parental leave
- Home office support for remote employees
- Regular events and celebrations
Eclypsium is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in the importance of diverse teams and value candidates of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, color, ethnicity, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or invisible disability status, political affiliation, veteran status, race, religion, or sexual orientation.