LightPoint is a growing Managed Service Provider (MSP) and we need a great Customer Success Manager to join our team. Currently we are primarily working remotely but we will be returning to our office once COVID-19 restrictions change. The candidate should be located in the Portland area. Some travel to LightPoint Headquarters (Lake Oswego) and client sites will be required even during COVID-19. All candidates considered for employment will be asked to submit personal information for a background check.
Customer Success Managers at LightPoint serve as the relationship and customer success superheroes, responsible for ensuring that LightPoint delivers a world-class, absolutely fantastic experience for our clients. Our Customer Success team manages the ongoing relationships of all clients with LightPoint.
To be successful in this role, you will need great people skills, solid business and technical chops, a keen attention to detail, and the ability to motivate teammates to exceed client expectations. Professional IT experience, customer success experience, or technical account management in a healthcare or professional services setting are highly preferred. This is a challenging role for a technical account manager looking to advance their career.
Key activities include assisting with post sales calls, directing on-boarding, completing initial and quarterly business reviews, maintaining an excellent relationship with the client, identifying and scoping necessary projects, participating in security reviews, and providing technical direction and support to client leadership.
At LightPoint, we pride ourselves in providing a stellar customer experience, and the Customer Success team is critical to delivering on that brand promise. You are strategic, resourceful, client-focused, with an ability to manage multiple projects and priorities while meeting deadlines.
- Partner with LightPoint sales to provide technical guidance during the sales process
- Serve as the dedicated point of contact and manage the relationship with a set of LightPoint clients post-sale; serve as a subject matter expert, trusted advisor, and advocate for LightPoint customers
- Provide consultation for LightPoint clients regarding IT strategy and the alignment of IT resources with business goals; advise around solutions to ensure clients are able to get the most out of their IT resources
- Lead and manage new client onboarding
- Conceptualize and write statements of work for IT projects; own revenue growth for assigned clients through upsell and cross-sell opportunities; ensure product adoption and client retention
- Facilitate meetings and strategic planning sessions with clients including quarterly and annual reviews; track and report on client KPIs and success metrics
- Communicate and help resolve issues with desktop support, field engineering, and server/network support teams; provide client input and feedback to advise LightPoint product roadmap
- Work with team leaders to coordinate resource allocation and scheduling of larger projects at assigned clients
- Function as the last point of escalation for client issues that are not easily resolved or require large changes.
- Act as voice of the customer internally to provide feedback on how LightPoint can increase the value provided and better serve our customers
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or other related degree
- 5+ years of IT experience in the healthcare or SMB market
- 3+ years’ experience as an Account Manager or CSM
- Demonstrated ability to understand business strategy and how IT can facilitate that strategy
- Highly analytical with experience in presenting complex data for client consumption
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
If you meet key qualifications for the job, and believe you would be the best fit, we would encourage you to apply; please use your cover letter to explain how you will accomplish parts of the job for which you have less experience.
LightPoint is committed to diversity and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws. We support and encourage diversity!
For 20 years LightPoint has delivered people-powered technology solutions to thousands of users in the Pacific Northwest to help companies scale and grow. Our flexible and proactive managed information technology (IT) services result in a more cost-effective and scalable technology infrastructure for the businesses we serve. Headquartered in Portland, Ore., LightPoint has developed domain expertise serving healthcare, legal, financial services and manufacturing companies, delivering expert IT guidance that results in increased employee productivity and minimized downtime. With a customer satisfaction rating of 99.8%, a highly trained live person dedicated to efficient problem-solving live answers all client calls.