The primary purpose of this role is to build, test, and administer applications that the Enterprise Applications Team owns. This includes, but is not limited to, Dynamics CRM, and Experlogix as well as the databases that support them.
- Design, architect and build solutions inside our applications with a WYSIWYG editor
- Design, troubleshoot and maintain our Experlogix integrations
- Be proactive about identifying and refactoring problem areas while interacting with our applications
- Analyze, diagnose and maintain our data models to ensure minimal corruption and duplication
- Keep up-to-date on the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform.
- Perform tier 2+ support, and work to identify and eliminate underlying causes of common support cases
- Be an active member of the EA team
- Take part in code reviews
- Participate in Planning & Retrospective meetings
- Work with end users or 3rd party vendors to troubleshoot functionality
- Attend conferences & training sessions when applicable
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 2+ Years of experience with Dynamics CRM as an analyst or administrator
- 1+ Years of experience designing solutions in Dynamics 365 CE
- 1+ Years of data analysis experience, preferably on in Dynamics 365 online
- Strong basic understanding, and excitement of, technology in general
- Experience with Experlogix a huge plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- In-office attendance is required, office environment.
- No travel