The Client Integration Engineer is a key member of the Customer Integrations and Implementation team and has responsibility for assisting clients through the technical implementation of one or more of ZoomInfo’s customer-facing solutions. This is a high-visibility role within an exciting area of the business with a chance to gain domain expertise in all aspects of sales and marketing intelligence technologies and applications.
The position would be remote until July (at the earliest).
Contact email@example.com w/ questions!
- Work as a member of the ZoomInfo Solution Engineering and Implementation Team providing hands-on guidance and support to clients during the implementation of ZoomInfo product solutions within the client internals systems.
- Maintain a clear understanding of application integrations within CRM/MAT environments particularly for Salesforce, Marketo, HubSpot, Eloqua, and Microsoft Dynamics, ZoomInfo platform and available solutions.
- Engage in clear dialogue with clients to customize the ZoomInfo Solution implementation ensuring the solution aligns with client business needs.
- Deploy strong troubleshooting skills to diagnose and resolve any previously unforeseen issues both during the implementation.
- Identify, catalogue, and escalate any product defects and or insufficiencies to the ZoomInfo Product Development and Engineering teams for immediate remediation.
- Train, coach, collaborate, and troubleshoot with others within the organization (namely Sales, Client Support, QA Engineering and product management departments).
- Hold high-level technical discussions on topics like email protocols, OAuth setup, API , data transformations, CRM workflows and process creation with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist creating technical “how-to” documents when necessary.
- Perform a wide variety of professional tasks, which demand a high level of creativity and imagination, as well as a thorough knowledge of the applicable needs and expectations of employees/customers