Here at CINDER, we put people at the heart of everything we do. We value all our employees, whether at our headquarter location or at a client site. We are a proudly community-conscious agency dedicated to humanizing staffing by connecting awesome people, building amazing teams, and developing authentic partnerships.
We are currently seeking a C++ Software Developer for our sister company Novus Labs!
- Strong working knowledge of C++
- Strong working knowledge of OOP best practices
- Experience with algorithms and data structures
- Outstanding communication (written and verbal)
- Strong collaboration skills
- Git and GitHub proficiency
- Familiar with embedded system design
- Experience with Jira
- Familiar with Continuous Integration Systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
Compensation: $30-35/hour, depending on experience
Requirements: Drug Test (no Marijuana testing), Background Check
Work Environment: Onsite in Hillsboro, OR
Location: Our client is headquartered in Hillsboro, OR
FOLLOWING CDC GUIDELINES
Applicants must be authorized to work for ANY employer in the US. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of employment Visas.