We are seeking a dedicated person to livestream our worship and more! The Audio/Video Tech will set up, produce, and livestream Sunday worship each week. This includes setting up technology each Sunday morning at approximately 8:00am and working until 11:30 or 12:00 pm to cover both worship services, attending Thursday afternoon band rehearsals from 4:30 to 6:30 pm, and accommodating flexible hours during the week (generally Wednesday or later) for setting up the service slides for the livestream and audience screens, setting up YouTubeLive and posting to the Website, training and scheduling volunteers and trouble-shooting technical issues.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle all audio/visual technical issues related to Sunday Worship and special events (funerals, weddings, community events) utilizing hardware and software owned by LOUMC.
- Train, create and maintain a schedule of LOUMC volunteers who will assist in running the audio/visual equipment each Sunday and Thursday.
- Work in cooperation with Pro Sound & Light, an outside vendor to repair or upgrade equipment.
- Work closely with the LOUMC Communications Director to assure coverage for all events and provide links to scheduled livestreams for use in the Sunday QuickNews.
- Work closely with LOUMC volunteers to troubleshoot network problems.