Associate System Administrator
This job is being posted to the TAO job board because it is potentially open to remote candidates. Feel free to contact me if you’d like to learn about Optimizely before applying. I am a PDX-based remote Optimizely employee. Josh.Schoonmaker@Optimizely.com
Optimizely is focused on unlocking digital potential and we are the recognized category leader in Digital Experience Platform (DXP) and created the category for A/B Testing and experimentation software. We have incredible customers – isn’t that one of the most important aspects of looking for your next job? Optimizely has over 9,000 brands from global organizations such as Visa, Sky, Yamaha, Wall Street Journal to tech innovators like Atlassian, DocuSign, FitBit and Zillow.
Not only are we financially sound and growing but we have unicorn status: Exceeded $300M in revenue in 2020, is profitable already, and has all strategic options ahead of itself. Optimizely continues to invest and addresses a market opportunity north of $30 billion, providing significant personal career growth opportunities.
We are an inclusive culture with a global team of 1200+ people across the US, Europe, Australia, and Vietnam. We blend European and American business culture with emphasis on teamwork, inclusion, and moving fast. People make the difference!
If you are looking to work on the next generation of digital technologies in a fast-paced, hyper-growth environment, apply! We’re just getting started...
- Manages day to day cases with strong sense of urgency, meeting SLAs and OLAs.
- Responsible for driving L1 and L2 cases to closure meeting "case to closure" and "customer satisfaction" deliverables.
- Uses experience in customer service and/or client support to effectively communicate to the field with professional courtesy and respect.
- Subject matter expert on the case management system and provides training to new L3's or L2's.
Help Desk Analysis, Problem Solving and Resolution
- Analyze cases, identify trends or issues and make recommendations for process improvements to systems or processes (root cause analysis).
- Rapid understanding of problem/issue(s) & development of troubleshooting steps (strong sense of urgency required).
- Identifies possible field issues and works with cross-functional/divisional teams to drive issue to resolution.
- Identifies support that can be moved closer to the user to increase speed of case closure, eliminating non-value added hand-offs, and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Identifies and provides updates and modifications to resolutions used incorrectly.
- 2+ years' experience with both Windows and Mac operating systems
- 2+ years Office 365 administration experience
- Experience with Jira
- Experience with PowerShell is a plus