DataDx is looking for its next Associate Project Manager to join our growing company. This is a full-time, remote position!
This position is responsible for assisting clients with the implementation of DataDx software, including requirements gathering, process design, system configuration, testing, and go-live. The Associate Project Manager acts as the key liaison to client software vendors and information technology teams to jointly track progress, assess risk, consider enhancements and otherwise work collaboratively to meet delivery objectives that support client success with the DataDx product. They manage project timelines, milestones, and deliverables; empowering the team to deliver by removing blockers, mitigating risk and being a proactive force in the delivery lifecycle. This role will work with internal teams to operationalize existing processes and build new processes to support customer implementations. The Associate Project Manager will work with internal and external stakeholders to create or maintain reports, metrics, and processes that improve the functionality and usability of the software product.
‣ Assist leadership and integrate activities with clients to ensure successful implementation and support. Responsible for managing all Implementation Services projects, as assigned, from contract hand-off and requirements definitions to project planning and implementation with the guidance of the Product Manager.
‣ Lead client kick-off and requirements gathering meetings. Work with the Product Manager and external clients across multiple business units to identify key dependencies and all needed stakeholders.
‣ Produce key documents, including Project Initiation, Project Plan, Sprint and Status Reports.
‣ Translate technical concepts to business organization and enable clients to drive prioritization and functional requirements, with the assistance of the Data Analytics and Development team.
‣ Ensure successful onboarding of customers onto the analytic products by coordinating with internal and external teams to set up the customers data, access, training, and support.
‣ Track project timelines and monitor progress to meet integration milestones built into project plan and follow-up on open items to ensure projects are completed in time.
‣ Provide support to the data integration setup and interfaces. Manage internal and external data extraction and IT setup processes and liaise between clients and internal data and IT teams to overcome any issues.
‣ Work closely with clients to understand and meet their analytical needs, including identifying critical metrics and delivering actionable insights to relevant decision-makers.
‣ Ensure timely and effective customer service expectations are met and/or exceeded at all times.
‣ Provide advisory support and assistance to the customer as needed. Help train end-user on the application and ensure proper handover and training of delivery items to the customers in a timely fashion.
‣ Coordinate partner/customer acceptance at the conclusion of the delivery cycle.
‣ May be involved in pre-sales product demonstrations or provide assistance in scoping projects or developing proposals.
‣ Participates in cross-functional teams to explore process improvement initiatives, measure results, and refine processes to achieve business objectives.
‣ As needed, provide project management support for client engagements outside of implementation, including building workplans, identifying and communicating with stakeholders, managing deliverables, and ensuring project objectives are met.
‣ Assist with Product Owner tasks as needed in DevOps and Zoho Sprints.
‣ Strong learning and growth mindset.
‣ Passion to experiment and try out different things, desire to be hands on and experimental with work.
‣ Willingness to be a team player and collaborate across groups and functions.
‣ Strong ability to communicate complex technical concepts and implications to business partners in understandable and clear language.
‣ Able to problem solve and multi-task efficiently, able to accommodate new or changing situations.
‣ Self-starter; demonstrates self-reliance and resourcefulness; is consistent and thorough in completing work in a timely and accurate manner.
‣ Customer-focused; listens to the concerns and needs of customers; remains approachable, friendly and responds positively to customers.
WORK EXPERIENCE/EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
‣ Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
‣ Experience assisting on software implementations.
‣ Business experience in the areas of enterprise software implementations or electronic health records implementations.
‣ Knowledge of software life cycle and enterprise software knowledge.
‣ Prior health care experience working directly with hospital, health system, or medical group contacts on a variety of levels (Manager, Director, VP, C-suite).
‣ Proven success in a collaborative, team-oriented environment.