- Our client will be hiring an Android Developer for a 3 month project.
- This position is 100% REMOTE (US candidates).
***We are unable to work with 3rd party or corp-to-corp candidates for this position***
The focus will be to update logins to accommodate MFA (Multifactor authentication). The team is getting closer to releasing a new Web applications, that will be disruptive to the Mobile apps. Work on the login and iframe around the web applications, we need to modernize the login experience for the mobile apps.
- Authenticate the mobile app to against B2C, ASAP.
- Get MFA working.
- Independently work with the Product team, catch up on feature requests in backlog.
- Report to Manager of Software development.
- Collaborate with the Product, Development, and QA teams.
- Design and develop features and functions for Android applications.
- Partner closely with the development team from Server, iOS, and Android.
- Participate in product development meetings.
- Write test-driven, clean, readable, and efficient code to deliver new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Troubleshoot crashes/problems and determine ideal solutions.
- Modify existing Android software to correct errors and adapt it to new hardware, or to upgrade user interfaces and improve performance.
- Clearly document all programming related information.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders on technical solutions and product ideas.
- 2+ years of native Android development
- Development focused on services and JSON
- Android Studio
- Understanding and knowledge of Material Design
- Xamarin experience preferred
- A passion for UI & UX
- Experience working in an agile development environment