At LegitScript, we are passionate about making the internet and payment ecosystems safer and more transparent. We help companies of all sizes keep their services legal and safe for consumers. To do this, LegitScript combines targeted data with the world’s leading team of experts skilled in highly regulated and complex sectors, including transaction laundering detection, pharmaceuticals, online gambling, and more.
The result? Unmatched accuracy and deep risk analysis that identifies which commercial entities play by the rules, and which do not. Our diverse industry partnerships provide unique insights that keep businesses and governments at the forefront of emerging trends. That’s why LegitScript is trusted by the world's largest search engines, internet platforms, payment companies, and regulatory agencies.
In this role on the Merchant Monitoring Team, you will accurately analyze assigned merchants, assess associated risk, and convey merchant analysis in an actionable note to the client, following program standards and deadline requirements.
There is a training period for all analysts that is currently between 60-90 days. In your first year at LegitScript, you will be fully contributing to the program. The salary for this position is $46,000 - $50,000 per year.
What You’ll Do
- Analyze and assess merchant risk levels by using internet investigative techniques and leveraging contextual data
- Make quick and accurate analytical decisions based on information that is sometimes ambiguous
- Provide analysis details to clients under strict deadlines
- Adhere to the program’s reporting standards
- Attain and maintain a thorough understanding of regulations and policies for various high-risk areas in the payment industry
- Complete training and attend team meetings
- Stay informed of market trends by reading relevant resources shared by team members
What You’ll Bring
- Eye for detail
- Self-motivated, independent, resourceful, and curious
- Efficient time management and able to work under pressure with competing priorities
- A growth mindset and someone who thrives in a dynamic environment
- Good judgment/common sense
- One or more years of work experience
Highly Desired Skills
- Experience in risk, compliance, or another field of the payment processing industry
- Experience making decisions in gray areas
- Experience building and improving processes
- Experience with large data sets
- Specialty skills, including writing/editing, client relations, and/or internet prowess
Our Hiring Process
- Screening written exercise
- Phone screening
- Virtual interview (Zoom)
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
In addition to competitive salaries, full-time employees enjoy a great benefits package:
- Multiple medical plans (one with $0 employee premium option), dental & vision plans
- 401k with company match and immediate vesting
- Generous paid time off package and 11 paid holidays
- Paid volunteer time off
- And much more!
If you got to this point, we hope you're feeling excited about the job description you just read. Even if you don't feel that you meet every single requirement, we still encourage you to apply. We're eager to meet people that believe in LegitScript’s mission and can contribute to our team in a variety of ways – not just candidates who check all the boxes.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the US. LegitScript does not offer visa sponsorship at this time. LegitScript is an Equal Opportunity Employer that abides by federal and state laws that prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or national origin; or their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities.