Foureyes is a category-creating software company that uses a unique dataset to help businesses track, protect, engage, and sell better. (See more at foureyes.io.) Already rapidly-growing, Foureyes is continuing to dominate as evidenced by exponential growth and winning awards from the 2020 Company of the Year from Technology Association of Oregon to Most Innovative Solution of 2020 from DrivingSales. We are currently looking to add a VP, Revenue to the team! We are currently looking to add an Account Coordinator to the Automotive Sales Team.
Curious? Good, because we’re looking for a candidate that can quickly spot and chase opportunities. Our Automotive Sales Team is one of the most fun, fast-paced and high-powered teams at the company. If you have a competitive edge and an ambitious drive, then this team is the team for you. We embody a “work hard, play hard” mentality and are committed to the continued growth of Foureyes via our top-line revenue production.
As an Account Coordinator, you play a crucial role on the team. You are responsible for evaluating potential prospects and reaching out to them to set up sales appointments for our Account Executives. It is through the work of the ACs that we are able to develop qualified leads and generate opportunities for our AEs, keep their pipelines full and ultimately meet and/or exceed our sales goals. It is expected that if you consistently hit the benchmarks for the AC role that you will be promoted to the role of an AE.
If you join our team as an AC you'll be:
- Identifying and evaluating automotive dealers for client requirements including budget, authority, needs, and timing
- Developing and maintaining a network of prospects using the company’s database and our Salesforce CRM
- Engaging in efficient and effective sales outreach via multiple channels (phone, email, social channels) to contact prospects and sign them up to develop prospects into leads and generate a high volume of sales presentations with one of our Account Executives
Our AC training is top of the line and includes:
- Comprehensive, individualized, on-the-job training allows you to learn at your own pace
- Weekly team rallies for motivation and encouragement and monthly meetings with the Director of Sales or Sales Manager to mentor and aid in your progress toward personal goals
- Newly hired ACs get two-weeks of personalized training via materials and shadowing
- Continued education and training offered through weekly sales training and leadership development classes
We are seeking qualified recent college graduates to join the team! The best candidates for our company have gained leadership experience through internships or organizations on campus, held positions in sales/marketing, have a competitive drive, and love working with people. Candidates must have strong communication and time management skills, and be able to work well with a team. This opportunity is best for people who thrive in a results-oriented, competitive, social and fast-paced environment. A four-year college degree is required.
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental, vision, 401K-matching, generous PTO, commuter & cell phone benefits, Employee Assistance Program, paid family leave, life insurance, & pet insurance
- Community service and professional development opportunities
- An awesome job that can grow with you
- A team environment with no egos or politics
- A creative, fast-paced environment with no shortage of fun