The outbreak of the COVID-19 virus marked a systematic change for most businesses around the world. The immense pressure felt by many companies and organizations has the potential of evolving into “the perfect storm” in terms of ripe conditions for cyber-attacks, combining the following dimensions:
- Growing Attack surface due to remote work.
- Mounting motivations for sabotage or fraud.
- Bypassing regular credential and privilege management systems to meet business demands.
- Risk of diminishing abilities of control and defence teams because of unusual workload.
- HR shortage and objective difficulties of the new work model.
Technology Association of Oregon hosted Boaz Dolev, CEO of ClearSky for webinar highlighting significant cyber attacks and unique trends since the start of 2020 and predictions for the remainder of the year.