During this unprecedented time, Technology Association of Oregon will be featuring the benefits and value that TAO member companies can provide to our greater community in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
TAO Member Company: Go Global Language Consulting
Give us a short intro to your business:
Go Global Language Consulting is an international language company with operations in Eugene, Oregon; Buenos Aires, Argentina; and Barcelona, Spain. We can help you communicate with your audience, users, and patients in all languages.
What resources can your business offer the community during the COVID pandemic?:
- Remote interpreting technology: call our interpreters remotely on-demand, over the phone or video, and get help in 30 seconds. It’s very easy to set up (it takes minutes). Our medical interpreters are HIPAA compliant. All calls that are done during the first week are at no cost so you and your staff can try the platform. After the first week, it’s billed by the minute, so you only pay for what you use. American Sign Language is included in the video options.
- Translation/ subtitling/ voice-over: translate your communications, posters, videos, etc. We can help with all languages.
- Review/ content creation: we can proofread content that you created and we can create new content from scratch based on your requirements.
Language solutions are what we’re experts on!
What is the best way for the community to get in touch?:
- Call Daniela at (541) 632-3431
- Email us at info.usa@goglobal-consulting.
- Visit http://www.goglobal-
What’s your favorite way to pass the time during self-quarantine?:
I love spending as many hours as possible in the creative corner of my home painting (acrylics on canvas). Being creative and working with colors fills my heart and is a great way to channel emotions and thoughts. While I paint, music is always with me, or a podcast that tells about new, exciting discoveries.
What’s one thing that helps you stay positive or gives you hope during difficult times?:
My deep appreciation for nature and the perfection of all beings. If you cut yourself, your body will heal. Your words can change someone’s life. Love is something you can feel. We can travel to space. We are amazing creatures in the process of evolution. As sad as I am about the lives that this virus is taking, I’m excited about the future. This is an opportunity to reset and rethink our ways, to become better keepers of the land that houses and feeds us and to go back to valuing life in all its forms.