TAO just had it’s Annual Member Meeting for 2022 and we wanted to make sure it was available for all our members! Thank you to everyone who tuned in and everyone who supports TAO’s mission and initiatives! You can follow the link below to watch the presentation in it’s entirety!
If you don’t have time to watch the whole video, that’s totally fine! Here is your summary of what we addressed!
Updates to the Board
We are welcoming three new board members! Leigh Gower CTO of Dutch bros, Amir Johnson, Director of External Affairs for AT&T-Oregon, and Eric Pierce, Vice President of IT and Chief Information Officer.
We are so thankful for all the work that John Kochavatr has put in as the chair of the TAO board. John will transition into the Board Chair Emeritus, and Allie Magyar, of Notified, will be stepping into the role of Board Chair! We are also grateful to the following terming board members who have worked so hard within the TAO leadership!
- Charmaine Guillory Marketing Manager, Brand Marketing, Market Research & Strategy at CDG
- Bonnie Page Founding Partner at Clementine Legal
- Elizabeth Richard Interim CIO / CIO Consultant
- Javier Ruiz CEO & Co-Founder at CARZATO
the following Board members were reelected!
John Kochavatr, PGE, Chair Emeritus
Allie Magyar, Notified, Chair
Scott Keeney, nLIGHT
Brent Bullock, Perkins Coie, Secretary
Rod Clark, KPMG, Treasurer
Litzy Garcia, Daimler
Mariah Scott, At-Large
Lora Haddock DiCarlo, Lora DiCarlo
- Membership now operates on a rolling admissions. Membership lasts a year from enrollment/renewal.
- New Auto-renewal option for members!
- New Membership tiers!
- For companies between 101-249 employees in Oregon, Membership is now $6,600.
- For companies above 250 employees in Oregon, Membership is $8,600.
- New Premier Membership offers a bundle of sponsorship+Exclusive member benefits!
- Membership Benefits
- Member Marketplace: Partner discounts are being added regularly! Check for discounts, resources and more!
- Yearly member spotlight: Linkedin Article
You can find all of these events, register and submit your own events on our live events calendar!
Nov. 4 – Annual Cybersecurity + Fintech Summit
Nov. 10 – Product Manager v.s Product Marketing Manager: A Panel Conversation
Nov. 15 – Tech in Color: Career Development Boot Camp
Dec. 8 – Attracting Talent: A Leader Launchpad & People Community Event
Dec. 8 – Founders Investing in Founders – “Ask Me Anything” – Fishbowl Format
To stay up to date and get engaged with all the resources, benefits and events you might like, reach out to Devon.Roberts@techoregon.org!
To find out about sponsorship opportunities and learn how you can drive innovation and gain visibility through sponsorships, you can view the Sponsorship Prospectus and reach out to Ashley.Kmiecik@techoregon.org