Financial Education Workshops
Level up your financial education and help fund technology education in Oregon.
Technology Association of Oregon pleased to offer member companies and their employees an exclusive financial education program partnership with Cordant Wealth Partners, with all proceeds benefiting computer science education non-profit TechStart.
BENEFITS OF FINANCIAL EDUCATION
Financial education is a great benefit for employees that can deliver key results:
A 2014 Financial Finesse research study on financial stress found that 86% of employees experience some level of financial stress, with a quarter reporting “high” or "overwhelming” stress. Financial stress can also hurt businesses in the form of turnover and lower productivity.
CORDANT WEALTH PARTNERS FOUR-PART WORKSHOP SERIES
- Investing in your Future: Essential Planning and Investment Strategies
- Tax Planning 101
- Making the Most of your Company Stock and 401(k)
- Retirement Readiness
Sessions take place in Portland and last one hour each.
- Technology Association of Oregon Member Company Employees
- $25 per session or $50 for all four workshops
- Technology Association of Oregon Member Companies
- Delivered onsite for your company's employees
- For group rates, go to cordantwealth.com/education
100% of fees go directly to TechStart to fund computer science education for K-12 students in Oregon.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
Please contact the Cordant Wealth Partner coordinator for the Technology Association of Oregon Financial Education Workshops:
Isaac Presley, CFA
President and CEO
1211 SW Fifth Avenue, Suite 2310
Portland, Oregon 97204