Help with signature events or serve on Community and Lab committees. We provide countless volunteer opportunities for employees of member companies.
Stay on the cutting edge of the ever-evolving tech industry by becoming a member of Technology Association of Oregon. We equip our members with resources, connections, and opportunities to foster innovation and impact—here and around the world. Our members also enjoy quality business services and discounts to community events, training and conferences.
- Attend exclusive events
- Make industry connections
- Access the TAO Member Portal to receive special member discounts and promote your products in our Member Marketplace
- Learn from industry thought leaders
- Share insights and discuss industry trends
- Access to elected officials and policymakers
- Gain visibility for your company through marketing and PR opportunities
- Vote to select TAO's Board of Directors
Who Should Join?
- Small business innovators and entrepreneurs
- Growth software companies
- Technology-enabled manufacturing and hardware companies
- Established technology companies
- IT and Dev departments in non-tech companies
- Software and Technology start-ups and early-stage companies
- Companies and organizations that provide services to the software and technology industry
Membership and Organizational Partnership in the Technology Association of Oregon is by company and divided into three categories:
- Technology & Tech Enabled
- Service Providers
- Community Affiliates: Public Offices, Nonprofit, Education & Industry Partners
- NEW! Individual Membership
Every employee of a member company is recognized as a member of the Technology Association of Oregon, therefore rates are based on the number of full-time Oregon and Southwest Washington employees. Sign-up for membership quickly and securely today by clicking the link above. If you have any questions about membership or signing up, please email email@example.com or call (503) 228-5401.
Companies (or IT departments) whose primary focus is the research, development or manufacture of technological products or services.
Companies that provide services to the technology community.
2020 Technology and Service Organization Membership Pricing
|# of Employees (OR and SW WA)||NEW! Individual Membership||Technology Companies||Service Providers|
|2 - 5||$300||$1200|
|6 - 10||$900||$1800|
|11 - 25||$1800||$2400|
|26 - 50||$3000||$3600|
|51 - 100||$4200||$4800|
Membership runs January 1st through December 31st. TAO Membership dues are based on the number of full-time corporate employees in Oregon or SW Washington.
For questions or additional information regarding membership please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* For individuals in transition between positions in the regional technology industry.
**Must be a registered organization with your state's corporate division and must have an EIN (not social security number) registered with the IRS. TAO memberships are not available for individuals.
2020 TAO Community Affiliate Partner Options
Community Partners, Nonprofit Partners, Education Partners and Industry Partners
Non-profit organizations, educational institutions, government agencies and not-for-profit area trade associations.
|# of Employees (OR and SW WA)||Go./ Public Sector Orgs||Community Partners (non-profits, education institutions)|
|11 - 25||$700||$700|
* Government/Non-Profit/Academic Partners
Full access to TAO programs and benefits, no board voting rights extended.
• Affiliated with any non-profit, accredited, higher education institution within Oregon/ SW Washington.
• A non-profit organization.
• A governmental entity.
• Application Required