Learn more about the different types of membership and pricing.
Stay on the cutting edge of the ever-evolving tech industry by becoming a member of Technology Association of Oregon. We equip our members with resources, connections, and opportunities to foster innovation and impact—here and around the world. Our members also enjoy quality business services and discounts to community events, training and conferences.
- Attend exclusive events
- Make industry connections
- Receive special member discounts
- Learn from industry thought leaders
- Share insights and discuss industry trends
- Access to elected officials and policy makers
- Gain visibility for your company through marketing and PR opportunities
- Vote to select TAO's Board of Directors
Who Should Join?
- Small business innovators and entrepreneurs
- Growth software companies
- Established technology companies
- IT and Dev departments in non-tech companies
- Software and Technology start-ups and early-stage companies
- Companies and organizations that provide services to the software and technology industry
Membership in the Technology Association of Oregon is by company and divided into three categories:
- Technology & Tech Enabled
- Service Providers
- Community, Nonprofit, Education & Industry Partners
Every employee of a member company is recognized as a member of the Technology Association of Oregon, therefore membership rates are based on the number of full-time Oregon and Southwest Washington employees.
Sign-up for membership quickly and securely today by clicking the link below. If you have any questions about membership or signing up, please email email@example.com or call (503) 228-5401.
FIND MORE MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION BELOW