Talent & Culture
Helping Oregon attract and retain the nation's best tech talent.
Do you have a speaker you'd like to see at one of our upcoming Talent & Culture events?
For a complete list of volunteer opportunities click here.
To be added to the Talent & Culture Lab distribution list, please subscribe here.
TAO Labs are specialty groups that target focus areas, like Talent & Culture. This group provides mentorship, resources and HR big-picture thinking across our Communities. Activities include:
- Identifying, prioritizing and developing key projects
- Supporting a community of experts and organizations interested in building talent profiles and programs
- Supporting national recruitment initiative for local schools and universities
- Guiding professional development practices and opportunities
- Supporting the construction of a talent pipeline that addresses skill, growth potential and diversity
Our Talent & Culture committee works to strengthen local recruitment, talent development and market pipeline to attract and retain the region's best tech employees and employers.
Chair Londa Quisling, Treehouse