What is TAO Talks?
TAO Talks is 5-minutes of stage time where local people share their personal or professional passion. Local, global, social and thought-provoking, TAO Talks provides an opportunity to get onstage and inspire others with an idea and a timed slide deck to prove it. This TAO Talk is focused on marketing, business development and sales. This topic theme is not welcoming sales pitches to the floor, but bringing unique ideas related to lead gen, branding, or anything else your marketing brain can create for a compelling 5 minutes on stage.
- Erin O'Brien - @simpleerin - Let's Speak Human
- John Nee - @smartrgconnect - You Had me at Quota. How Marketing & Sales Complete Each Other.
- Kirsten Kippen - @idealistconsult - How Marketing Automation Gave My Small Business Wings
- Joyce Collarde - @obilityb2b - 3 Ways B2B Businesses Can Increase Their Search Engine Real Estate
- Jordy Byrd - @goconveyor - Arya Stark your B2B Content Marketing
- Phil Odella - Wrangling the Messy Middle of Branding
- Stephen Molen @viewpointcs - Sales Acceleration through Technology
- Mandy Allen @CoriosGroup - Applying Enterprise-Scale Big Data Analytics to a Small Tech Company Marketing Lead Gen
Why attend TAO Talks: Marketing Loves Sales?
As an attendee you'll learn about emerging, innovative, unconventional, inspiring, locally-sourced concepts and tools, and connect with a diverse and passionate crowd of like-minded marketing enthusiasts. Most of all, you will have fun!