- Are you a finance or accounting professional?
- Do you have to present complex financial information to executive teams or non-financial stakeholders?
- Do you get flustered because you are not sure if you are presenting the information clearly?
Join the TAO Finance Community for a breakfast event on Tuesday, June 11th from 7:30am -9:30am to connect with your peers from across the tech industry and to explore best practices for Killer Financial/ Operational Presentations with our team of experts from local tech companies, finance, and banking.
This practical session will bring finance and operations professionals together to discuss:
- Relieving anxiety by knowing your stakeholders and understanding the "need to knows"
- Best practices for flow and organizing your ideas for non-financial/ operational stakeholders
- Best practices for understanding your data and focusing your msg
- Best practices for visualizing data or processes
Our goal is to have you leave with a toolkit of best practices that you can immediately apply to make your presentations more interesting and more effective!
THANK YOU SPONSORS