1 mic, 5 minutes, 20 slides, 300 peers in the audience... no pressure, right?
What is Ignite TAO: Health?
Ignite TAO: Health is a high-energy evening of 5-minute talks by local people who have a burning idea and the guts to get onstage and share their personal and professional passions. Quick, fun, thought-provoking, social, local, and global - Ignite is all of these and more.
Ignite TAO: Health will focus on topics around wellness, pharmaceuticals, software, medical devices, healthcare and more. What new products, services or research can really take healthcare to the next level? What new ideas could make the world of healthcare better - for patients, for doctors, or for everyone? Speakers are from the local Portland community with representatives across many verticals - we want to hear from you!
Why attend Ignite TAO?
As an attendee, you'll learn about emerging, innovative, unconventional, inspiring, locally-sourced concepts and tools, and connect with a diverse and passionate crowd of like-minded health innovation enthusiasts. Most of all, you will have fun!
- Emmett Stevens & Charles Larson - Supreme Clean
- Benjamin Fels - Visible & Invisible Problems in Healthcare: How Artificial Intelligence Solves Access to Care
- Jim Winkle - A Better Way to Screen for Substance Abuse
- Julia Millard - Expanding Access to Primary Care
- Dr. Jay Shah - Shared Medical Appointments: A Case to Standardize a Highly Innovative Healthcare Delivery Model
- Amanda Krantz - The Art of Turning Gatekeepers into Advocates
- Nathan DiNiro - Why Everyone Needs to Take Control of their Digital Identities and Health Information
- Justine Haigh - FIDGETECH – Providing Community and Inspiring Purpose, Helping Technical Young Adults on the Autism Spectrum Overcome Barriers to Success.
- Steve Byrne - The Benefits of End of Life Planning
- Laura Frey - How Cambia Used Artificial Intelligence to Save Members Money
- Zach Smith - How Healthcare Can Benefit From Startups
- Stanley Rokaw - The Data Highway in Behavioral Health
- Kristine Ashcraft - Shifting Precision Medicine from the Future to Now
- Sanjay Kapur - Healthcare of the Future