As our organizations move toward "Agile” for developing software, we all face the challenge of understanding how to adapt our former roles and ways of working to new work roles and processes.
How do we ensure the continued value of testing?
Join us in Open Space to share your questions, challenges, strategies, success stories, and how you've overcome stumbling blocks.
In small groups, we’ll discuss topics such as:
· How is Agile testing different from how we’ve always done it?
· How do we know what to test?
· How do we know what not to test?
· On Agile teams, when does testing happen and whose job is it?
· What is Exploratory Testing and why should we care?
· How do regression tests work?
· How does testing improve my design? Should it?
· How do we ensure it is cost effective?
· What do people mean when they say, "no defects”?
· Does Agile change how we test or does it just raise the existing issues?
Bring the topics you feel passion for and add them to the list!
Each self-organizing discussion group will create a document or other record of their discussion, ideas, questions, and insights. We’ll share everyone’s experiences at the end of the day.
Who should attend?
· Testers facing an Agile adoption/People new to the testing role/Testers eager to jump in
· Devs who want to get serious about defect-free code
· CTOs and Managers of Test/Validation, Dev, Application Delivery
· Academics preparing new software/IT professionals for the real world