Technology Association of Oregon invites job seekers and tech companies to participate in PDX Talent Match an exclusive hiring fair designed to initiate personal introductions between local talent and technology companies who are actively hiring in the Portland-Metro area.
HOW IT WORKS
FOR TECH COMPANIES
- Interested technology companies REGISTER to participate in PDX Talent Match and submit three to five open positions for which they are trying to recruit candidates.
- Companies and their positions will be updated daily on the PDX Talent Match event page.
- Job seekers will submit their information through the Talent Match: Job Seeker Resume Portal. Technology Association of Oregon staff will forward job seeker submissions, based on relevant job openings, to participating companies for their review.
- Participating technology companies will be allocated four tickets for company staff to attend and host brief interviews at Talent Match AND up to ten invitations to forward to potential candidates from the pool of resumes provided by TAO.
- Companies and job seekers will connect in person at the PDX Talent Match networking event on Monday, October 28th from 3 - 7 pm.
FOR JOB SEEKERS
- Interested job seekers should SUBMIT THEIR INFORMATION through the Talent Match: Job Seeker Resume Portal.
- - Jobseeker submissions will be then forwarded to participating companies based on job function and open positions - removing all identifying information from the submission to prevent hiring bias.
- Should a job seeker be chosen by a participating company, TAO will forward an invitation to attend the PDX Talent Match networking event on Monday, October 28th from 3 - 7 pm.
- Submitting a resume through the Talent Match Job Seeker Resume Portal does not guarantee an invitation to the Talent Match Networking Even
|ACT-ON||CAMBIA HEALTH SOLUTIONS||NIKE|
Sr. Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
Sr. Software Engineer Java Springboot Microservices
Sr. Software Engineer Legacy J2EE Support and Development
IT Support Manager
Technical Solutions Engineer (Level 1)
Software Quality Engineer – Consumer Web & Mobile
Manager of Software Development, HealthSparq
Senior Information Security and Compliance Analyst, Risk Management
Salesforce Software Dev Engineer
UI Lead Developer: Web and Mobile Apps
Sr. Software Engineer III
DevOps Engineer III
Data Science, Sr. Professional
Director, Enterprise Data Governance & Quality Services
Principal Software Engineer (Java)