TAO knows first-hand that technology helps connect business and industry more than ever before, but we also understand the importance of face-to-face conversations. Technology companies from cities and regions around Oregon and SW Washington are opening their doors and hosting fun networking events for job seekers, tech enthusiasts, and students during the week of Monday, September 17th - Thursday, September 20th.
Vancouver's Tech Tour, supported by Workforce Southwest Washington, Columbia River Economic Development Council, WorkSource, Vantechy, and North Bank Innovations will kick off on Tuesday, September 18th at 4:00 pm at DiscoverOrg.
Tourists will wind their way through the city to find out what cool technology host companies like are working on, experience their company culture, network with other tourists, and find out about jobs available in the fastest growing industry in SW Washington during our second annual event.
HOW IT WORKS FOR VANCOUVER AREA TECH COMPANIES
- This is a great opportunity to increase your brand awareness with a key regional demographic. Bring on your SWAG and NETWORK!
- WorkSource will cover the tech company $100 participation fee in exchange for your company providing:
- 1) a raffle prize ($50 minimum value) at the Vantechy After Party
- 2) $50 sponsorship for appetizers at your stop on the tour
- Attendees will wind their way through Downtown Vancouver to visit your company at either your downtown location or in partnership with a great brewpub or restaurant. Participants are able experience your company culture first-hand, network with your staff, and find out about current job openings and innovations.
Vancouver Tech Tour will culminate with a Vantechy After Party at 7:00 pm hosted at the Co-Lab Coworking with more networking and prizes.
VANCOUVER TECH TOUR COMPANIES
|ACH Marketing||DiscoverOrg||Edge Networks|
Internships - Part Time
Corporate Research Analyst, Data Analyst, Research Operations, Lead Data Engineer, Senior Data Engineer, Account Manager, Customer Development Representative, Senior Director: Customer Success, Sales Development Representative, Manager, Sales Operations
SVP: Customer Experience & Insights, Lead Salesforce Developer, Senior Full Stack Engineer, Engineer
Senior System Administrator, Front End Developer, Data Scientist, Collections Specialist, Accounts Receivable Specialist, Training & Development Associate, & Customer Support Specialist
Senior Data Engineer
Senior Java Staff Engineer
Principal Support Engineer
Dev Ops Cloud Engineer
Full Stack Developer
|GTMA||Interject Data Systems||Perfect Company|
Digital Marketing Associate
|RealWear, Inc.||Sigma Design||SmartRG|
Inside Sales Representatives
Channel Account Manager
THANK YOU SPONSORS
VANCOUVER TECH TOUR PARTNERS