The Legal Forum recognizes that technology-centric businesses thrive when products and services with high intellectual property content are delivered to the market, whether the IP is developed through internal innovation or acquired through external relationships. The group brings together technical managers and legal professionals through educational events to explore common issues at the intersection of technology, business and the law; and to encourage TAO members to share their experiences.
Forum Membership and Needs: Individuals who manage and use their company’s intellectual property assets and services providers who support them.
Forum Chair: Thaine Allison, Director Technology, SB&I at Nike
- Brenna Legaard, Lane Powell LLP
- Joe Shallenburger, Cascade Microtech
- Jay Rafter, Stoel Rives LLP
- John Russell, Alleman Hall McCoy Russell & Tuttle LLP
- Kevin Ross, Marger Johnson PC
- Anna McCoy, Alleman Hall McCoy Russell & Tuttle LLP - Elemental IP
- JoAnn Kohl, Lane Powell LLP
- February 14th - Trademark, Copyright, and Design Patent Boot Camp
- May tbd – Data Privacy
- October 19th - The Patent System Boot Camp: An In-depth Primer
CONTACT: Kari Naone | Director of
Programs, Events and Marketing | email@example.com